Chris received his doctorate in nutritional sciences from the University of Connecticut. He worked as a postdoctoral research associate in the Comparative Biosciences department at the University of Illinois‘ College of Veterinary Medicine. At Brooklyn College, he was also an Assistant Professor of Health and Nutrition Sciences.
He took the choice to quit academics and pursue business in the autumn of 2016, which he fulfilled on January 1, 2017.
Chris is actively performing independent research, advising, developing information goods, partnering on information and technology products, and creating a massive amount of free content to assist people in improving their health. He has first-hand knowledge of the power of food, activity, and mindfulness to promote health and well-being. Chris wants to pass on what he’s learned to others. He is continually learning through his own problems, mistakes, and accomplishments, as well as by combing the scientific literature, whether it is unearthing long-forgotten and overlooked data from the past or tracking and understanding the most recent results.
Inspiring Talks by Chris Masterjohn
- “A negative PCR test can serve as a marker for systemic inflammation and spike protein toxicity, creating a widely exploited statistical anomaly to make misleading claims about hospitalization.”
- “A good sign that capitalism still can operate healthily would be if Elon buys the rest of Twitter, fires the CEO, cleans out the board, inspires the wrath of the NYT, and makes Brian Stelter spend his whole show complaining about how Elon has no fact-checking committees.”
- “The World Health Organization has contracted German-based Deutsche Telekom subsidiary T-Systems to develop a global vaccine passport system, with plans to link every person on the planet to a QR code digital ID.”
- “I was listening to a paywalled discussion by someone who I don’t know would want it shared publicly, but remarked over a month ago that China could use a real or fake COVID breakout as a weapon to reduce exports to the west. “
- “The press really needs to stop blaming food and gas prices all on Putin or it’s going to look like they engineered the war just to cover up the mess they made with the last two years of the policy. “
- “And yet you showed that infectious viral load is far lower for omicron than for delta, despite omicron being far more contagious, showing that vaccination affects proxies that have no meaning for onward transmission.”
- “The crimes of the American public health authorities, who stole and destroyed many hundreds of thousands of $$$ of food, especially in the 2008-2013 era, documented in Gumpet’s Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Food Rights. “
- “I support protecting those with poor immune systems and cancer in ways that do not destroy the global economy, concentrate all the wealth in the hands of Blackrock and friends, and cause devastating global famine within two years.”
- “I’m sure Blackrock will open a restaurant in honor of this Mexican family once theirs is gone, providing you don’t act entitled when they’re out of lentils or when you see them eating steak in the back office.”
- “I support those who refuse to comply with lockdowns.”