‘The Magic of Thinking Big’ is a strong, practical, and inspirational book that can help you break free from your rut. Building on this, this book may energize your ambitions and propel you to victory. Most individuals live their lives with tiny objectives, goals, and ideas, and they only grow to the magnitude of their fantasies.
However, by dreaming big, you may begin to achieve bigger goals. Success is determined by how you think. You will receive bad outcomes if you think negatively, and favorable results if you think positively.
Successful individuals understand this and harness the power of belief to live more meaningful lives. Thinking large works like a charm. It will open up new avenues for problem-solving, promote action, assist you in conquering your concerns, and even gain you the respect of your friends and peers. Believing in oneself is the first step toward thinking big.
- “Believe it can be done. When you believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find the ways to do it. Believing a solution paves the way to a solution.”
- “The mind is what the mind is fed.”
- “Action cures fear.”
- “Look at things not as they are, but as they can be. Visualization adds value to everything. A big thinker always visualizes what can be done in the future. He isn’t stuck with the present”
- “Hope is a start. But hope needs action to win victories”
- “the thinking that guides your intelligence is much more important than how much intelligence you have”
- “Most of us make two basic errors with respect to intelligence: 1. We underestimate our own brainpower. 2. We overestimate the other fellow’s brainpower.”
- “those who believe they can move mountains, do. Those who believe they can’t, cannot.”
- “Look at things as they can be, not as they are.”
- “WHEN YOU BELIEVE, YOUR MIND WILL FIND A WAY TO DO”
- “Build castles, don’t dig graves.”
- “Then it dawned on me that no one else was going to believe in me until I believed in myself.”
- “Think you are weak, think you lack what it takes, think you will lose, think you are second class – think this way, and you are doomed to mediocrity.”
- “The point is clear. People who get things done in this world don’t wait for the spirit to move them; they move the spirit.”
- “whether the psychological problem is big or little, the cure comes when one learns to quit drawing negative from one’s memory bank and withdraws positive instead”
- “Belief triggers the power to do.”
- “When we do what is known to be wrong, two negative things happened. First, we feel guilt and this guilt eats away confidence. Second, other people sooner or later find out and lose confidence in us”
- “The point is this: Big thinkers are specialists in creating positive, forward-looking, optimistic pictures in their own minds and in the minds of others. To think big, we must use words and phrases that produce big, positive mental images.”
- “Treating someone as second-class never gets you first-class results.”
- “Remember, the main job of the leader is thinking. And the best preparation for leadership is thinking.”