Dr. Alan Bauman, the founder and medical director of Bauman Medical Group, is a surgically educated M.D. who is one of only around 100 board-certified hair restoration specialists worldwide.
He is a Diplomate of the prestigious American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, and one of the American Hair Loss Association‘s recommended surgeons globally. He has created a worldwide practice, treated approximately 15,000 hair loss patients since 1997, and has been widely featured in the world’s major media in print, radio, and television as a medical expert and successful early adopter of the most sophisticated hair loss treatment methods.
Among other TV appearances, interviews, and features, he has appeared on TODAY, The Early Show, Good Morning America, CNN, Extra, Access Hollywood, and Dateline NBC. The New York Times, Newsweek, Cosmo, Vogue, Allure, Men’s Health, and other publications have published articles and feature pieces.
Dr. Bauman’s research continues, and he has specialized in surgical and non-surgical hair restoration treatments. His recognized skill is regarded as unique around the world, since he has experience in a variety of sectors such as laser treatment, novel molecules, PRP, and, of course, surgery.
Read more about Alan Bauman here.
Inspiring Talks by Alan Bauman
- “People think hair loss is all genes, but it’s actually a variety of things, including stress. “
- “Hair loss… what’s the big deal?”
- “Regenerative Medicine can produce hair growth using PRP, PDOgro, adipose (fat cells), and other cell therapy interventions! “
- “Topical Dutasteride w/ Minoxidil is Available as Formula 82D.”
- “Formula 82D Topical Dutasteride aka “Dutoxidil” is a compounded topical prescription solution designed to stop hair loss and help regrow hair.”
- “what would make you think using permanent glue in your hair is a good idea?”
- “What’s it like to get? PRP for Hair Growth? Worth it? A properly performed PRP should be painless & effective.”
- “COVID-related shock hair loss can occur whether or not you were infected w/ the virus. Stress from isolation, work/study at home, financial pressure, poor nutrition, sleep, etc. has caused excessive shedding of hair in many of our patients.”
- “Stress and heredity are the main triggers for hair loss these days.”
- “A surgical mentor of mine used to say “Go where the knowledge is.”