Dr. Dale Bredesen is as an internationally known specialist in the processes of neurodegenerative illnesses. His illustrious career has been led by a simple idea: Alzheimer’s disease as we know it is not only avoidable but also reversible.
Dr. Bredesen’s unwavering pursuit of the science that will make this a reality has propelled him to the forefront of neurological research, leading to the discoveries that now underpin the ReCODE Protocol.
Dr. Bredesen received his MD from Duke University Medical Center and then worked as the Chief Resident in Neurology at the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) before joining Nobel laureate Stanley Prusiner‘s group as an NIH Postdoctoral Fellow. He taught at UCSF, UCLA, and the University of California, San Diego. Dr. Bredesen previously managed the Burnham Institute‘s Program on Aging before becoming the Buck Institute‘s founding President and CEO in 1998.
Dr. Bredesen’s study goes into the previously unknown ground in describing the physical process behind the memory degradation found in Alzheimer’s disease, and it has opened the door to novel therapeutic options.
This investigation has resulted in the discovery of various novel therapeutic procedures with promising early outcomes. Dr. Bredesen is a medical inventor with over thirty patents to his name. Notably, he included many of his insights and studies into “The End of Alzheimer’s”, a 2017 New York Times Best-Seller.
His most recent book, The First Survivors of Alzheimer’s, tells the story of seven people who used the ReCODE Protocol to reverse their cognitive deterioration.
Inspiring Talks by Dr. Dale Bredesen
- “As quoted in the film The Big Short, “Truth is like poetry. And most people f&$%ing hate poetry.”
- “marked atrophy of her hippocampus. It had shrunk so much that it was smaller than 99 percent of hippocampi of people her age. That is a dire sign for someone with Alzheimer’s symptoms. Her evaluation”
- “A top-flight herbalist, for whom I have great respect, recommends supplements and herbs from Banyan, Gaia Herbs, Metagenics, or Natura Health Products, which tend to be reliable.”
- “A very common sign that the metabolism has changed is a reduction in weight, typically of 10 to 40 pounds depending on your starting weight.”
- “Part of the problem is that the stakes are too high and the bar is too low. With a trillion-dollar global problem—for that’s what Alzheimer’s disease is—the temptation is just too great, and this brings out the liars, the bottom-feeders, the snake-oil salesmen, and the like. For instance, even as experts tell me they don’t believe our published, peer-reviewed results, imitators are starting companies that purport to offer the same protocol, even though they have no expertise in the field and no knowledge of the current protocols”
- “For men: This is especially so if your total testosterone level is below 300 ng/dL or your free testosterone level is below 6 pg/”
- “In addition to eliminating or minimizing these potential insults to the gut, there are complementary measures for gut healing. One method is bone broth,”
- “These three readily distinguishable subtypes are each driven by different biochemical processes. Each one requires a different treatment. Treating them all the same way is as naive as treating every infection with the same antibiotic.”
- “Alzheimer’s is not a single disease.”